Return to Headlines

Support Staff

If you need to request a transcript you need to fill out the online form first.  Here's the link transcript

Once completed Mrs. Masters will contact you to arrange a time for pick-up.

If you need a parking permit or any other official school documentation you should email Mrs. Masters at


If there are any bookkeeping items you should email Mrs. Lesia Jarrett at


Our school support team will take care of any items as needed while school is closed but email will be the best form of communication with them.