The Boys Soccer season will begin January-February 2021. Conditioning, paractices, and games will be announced in Februray 2021. Boys middle school soccer (6-8) will be a combination of boys from South Central Elementary, Grandview Elementary, and Westview Elementary Schools. If you have any questions please email Joe Story at, email@example.com.
Middle School Boys 6th, 7th, and 8th grade from South Central, Grandview, and Westview interested in playing soccer this spring (2021) conditioning will start Tuesday January 19th from 4:00pm-5:30pm at Grandview Elementary. Any boy who is interested in trying out MUST have a physical on file with their school BEFORE attending conditioning/practices/games. Athletes will need to bring cleats, tennis shoes, and water to conditioning, practice, and games. We will train outside rain or shine, but will move inside if it is heavy rain or extremely cold temperatures. Be sure to dress in layers or clothes that will keep you warm.
PLEASE READ THE GUIDELINES CAREFULLY!!!
- Athletes must have an updated sports physical on file with their school prior to preseason condidtioning. It must be dated after April 15th 2020 for the current school year (2020-2021).
- There will be a check-in process prior to the start of conditioning/practices/games, so please come early. We will meet at the gate entrance of the football field, Please stay in your vehicles until signaled to meet for temperature checks. You will need to wear a mask during the check-in process.
- Please come dressed and ready to condition/practice. The locker rooms will be closed, and bathrooms will be limited to one individual at a time.
- Bring your own water bottle to stay hydrated. Water fountains will be off limits.
- Bring cleats, shin guards, and tennis shoes to practice daily.
- Athletes will go through the check-in process at the gate entrance of the ball fields before moving to the football field at Grandview for practice.
- Please let coach Story know if you have any questions.