The Boys Soccer season will begin January-February 2022. Conditioning, paractices, and games will be announced in Februray 2022. Boys middle school soccer (6-8) will be a combination of boys from South Central Elementary, Grandview Elementary, and Westview Elementary Schools. If you have any questions please email Joe Story at, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Middle School Boys 6th, 7th, and 8th grade from South Central, Grandview, and Westview interested in playing soccer this spring (2022) conditioning will start end of January 19th at Grandview Elementary. Any boy who is interested in trying out MUST have a physical on file with their school BEFORE attending conditioning/practices/games. Athletes will need to bring cleats, tennis shoes, and water to conditioning, practice, and games. We will train outside rain or shine, but will move inside if it is heavy rain or extremely cold temperatures. Be sure to dress in layers or clothes that will keep you warm.
- Athletes must have an updated sports physical on file with their school prior to preseason condidtioning. It must be dated after April 15th 2021 for the current school year (2021-2022).
- Please come dressed and ready to condition/practice.
- Bring your own water bottle to stay hydrated.
- Bring cleats, shin guards, and tennis shoes to practice daily.
- Please let coach Story know if you have any questions.