Welcome to Mrs. Cradic's Class!
- School is out from March 17th- April 6, 2020.
- Please join Class Dojo so I can communicate with you and your child. I have sent everyone an invite. If you did not receive an invite, please email (Cradicm@wcde.org) and let me know.
- I have added several useful links to my website for online learning.
Skills to practice during break:
- Sight Words/Popcorn Words
- Writing skills- Practice writing sentences, short stories, and responses to books. A composition book or sprial notebook would work for this purpose.
- Math Skills- simple addition and subtraction problems, counting/showing 100, 3-D Shapes, and greater than/less than.
F 69 or >
In case of inclement weather/early release, please make sure your child knows how they are getting home.
I am a Cherokee working to be the best that I can be!
LAMAR SCHOOL MISSION STATEMENT
The administration, faculty, and staff of Lamar School strive to meet the
educational needs of all students enabling them to be responsible and productive citizens.
Learning is a process which is cultivated through the collaborative
efforts of the school, home, and community.