Math and Science
Families please see class Dojo for class information or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2021-2022 Supply List
4th grader Suppy List
- Backpack (No Wheels Please)
- No. 2 Wooden Pencils (10)
- Cap Erasers (1 pk) or Large Pink Pearl Erasers (2)
- Colored Pencils
- Glue Sticks (6)
- Box of Tissues
- Wide-Ruled Notebook Paper (2)
- Yellow Highlighter (2)
- Composition Book (sewn and bound type, wide-ruled=no spirals please) (4)
- Plastic Folder with 3-prongs inside (2)
Classroom Wish List (Optional)
- Colored and/or White Copy Paper
- Dry Erase Markers
- Clorox/Lysol Wipes
- Hand Sanitizer
- Antibacterial Hand Soap
- Ziploc Bags (sandwich or gallon)
- Paper Towels
- 4 Tennis Balls (for your chair)
I am a Cherokee working to be the best that I can be!
LAMAR SCHOOL MISSION STATEMENT
The administration, faculty, and staff of Lamar School strive to meet the
educational needs of all students enabling them to be responsible and productive citizens.
Learning is a process which is cultivated through the collaborative
efforts of the school, home, and community.