Lamar School Mission Statement
The administration, faculty, and staff, of Lamar School strive to meet the educational needs of all students enabling them to be responsible and productive citizens.
Lamar School Vision
Learning is a process which is cultivated through the collaborative efforts of the school, home, and community.
Lamar School Beliefs
- All students can be successful.
- The school community should strive to stimulate a desire for knowledge.
- Because students learn in different ways, instructional practices should utilize learning activities that address individual differences in learning styles.
- Academic excellence is dependent upon regular school attendance.
- A student's self-esteem is enhanced by positive relationships and mutual respect among and between students and staff.
- Students should be able to communicate effectively.
- Technology is an important part of student learning and classroom instruction.