Lamar School Beliefs
- All students can be successful.
- The school community should strive to stimulate a desire for knowledge.
- Because students learn in different ways, instructional practices should utilize learning activities that address individual differences in learning styles.
- Academic excellence is dependent upon regular school attendance.
- A student's self-esteem is enhanced by positive relationships and mutual respect among and between students and staff.
- Students should be able to communicate effectively.
- Technology is an important part of student learning and classroom instruction.