Welcome to Mrs. Washington's RTI Class Page!
Weekly assignments are listed below by grade level. If applicable, please complete and submit.
Assignments for Week of: April 6-10, 2020
- MONDAY 4/6: Readworks.org- Log-on to the website with your class code and password. Then, please read the passage and complete the questions before submitting.
5th Grade: Got Allergies? Class Code: 2KD436 Password:1234 FOR EVERY GROUP
6th Grade: A Good Night Class Code: KPUHFL
7th Grade: Self Help Class Code: AZHX4K
8th Grade: Sugar Added Class Code: D4HKUD
- Tuesday 4/7 and Wednesday 4/8: EPIC! Books - getepic.com : Log-on to the website and then type in our class code: zxk6062. You will then be prompted to select your name.
- You have been assigned a book collection by grade level.
5th Grade: "The Boy Who Painted Nature" - A read-to-me book!
6th Grade: "Baseball Saved Us" - A read-to-me book!
7th Grade: Biographies Collection
8th Grade: Biographies Collection
- Thursday 4/9: Quill.org - Type in the link beside your grade level and finish creating your account. You will then find your first assignment.
- Assignment for EACH grade level: "Present Progressive Tense Practice"
5th Grade: quill.org/join/drive-rise
6th Grade: quill.org/join/touch-lip
7th Grade: quill.org/join/flock-actor
8th Grade: quill.org/join/phase-comfort
- Friday 4/10: wordplays.com/boggle- See how many words that you can create!
Please e-mail me with any questions or concerns!