Hello! Please see the following at-home resources to help you during our extended break. I appreciate your work at home. Please send me a Dojo message or email with any questions about your child's assignments during this time.
1. Florida Center for Reading Research:
This website has some great resources for students in grades K-5 to supplement their reading instruction.
2. Brain Pop Educational Website:
3. IXL: IXL is a great way for your child to build his/ her skills while having fun! All students have a login and password.
4. GoNoodle Brain Breaks: This website is great for giving your child the opportunity to get moving! Each video is 5 minutes or less, so it's great for a homework break or just to get your wiggles out!
5. Starfall Educational Games: This website includes free, interactive games for kids. Skills include reading, math, calendar and seasonal based games.
Welcome to Mrs. Elisa Carbajo's class website!
This is my fourth year at JES and my sixth year teaching special education. I look forward to working with you and your child! Please feel free to email me at email@example.com or send me a Dojo message if you have any questions.