2021-2022 Supply List
Items needed for/from each student in the classroom to begin the new school year:
- Backpack (no wheels)
- Wooden pencils (PLAIN, 2 packages of 24)
- Glue sticks (minimum of 8)
- Crayons (1 box)
- Colored pencils (1 box)
- Markers (1 box)
- Scissors (2 sets)
- Pack of white copy paper
- Disinfecting wipes (Clorox-type)
- 3-inch, 3-ring binder (heavy duty)
- Ruler (with cm and inch markings)
- Composition books (4)
- Plastic folder with prongs & pockets (1)
- Cap erasers (2 packs)
- Box of tissues (2)
- Expo markers (At least 4)
- Highlighters (1 pack)
- Ziploc bags (boys - quart, girls - sandwich)
Overall second grade wish list (optional)
- Large dry-erase board erasers
- Hand sanitizer
- Hand soap
- Sharpie markers (any color)
- Chart poster markers (Mr. Sketch)
- Gallon Ziploc bags
- Sheet Protectors
- Post-It Notes
- Index cards
- Baby wipes
- White out
- Binder clips
- Extra pencils
- Extra Copy Paper (white or colored)
- Thermal Laminating Pouches
- Dividers for binder (5 or 8)
- Chart paper tablet
About Mrs. Shelton
- I live in Jonesborough with my husband, Matt, and my sons, Mason and Marshall.
- I graduated Magna Cum Laude from ETSU with my Bachelor's Degree.
- I also graduated from ETSU with my Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education in 2016.
- This is my tenth year of teaching. Time flies when you're having fun!
- I absolutely LOVE teaching second grade!
- I have two cats, Cuttles and Ozzie, a Chihuahua, Bella, and an English Cocker Spaniel, Reese.
- I love cupcakes (real or replicas), traveling, taking pictures, snow, jewelry, boutique shopping, and Florida Gators football.
I am determined to have a wonderful year with your child! If you have any questions or concerns please let me know by email or ClassDojo. I will try my best to respond within 24 hours.
Thank you for your cooperation and for sharing your child with me this year.