Welcome to Mrs. Shelton's Second Grade class!
Please see our Class DOJO Story for important information about assignments during the school closure! Daily updates will be posted concerning assignments to be completed at home.
- I live in Jonesborough with my son, Mason, and husband, Matt.
- I graduated Magna Cum Laude from ETSU in December of 2010.
- I graduated with my Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education in 2016.
- I worked as a substitute teacher, SACC caregiver, and first grade assistant before becoming a teacher.
- I absolutely LOVE teaching second grade!
- I have two cats, Cuttles and Ozzie, and a Chihuahua, Bella.
- I love cupcakes (real or replicas), reading, scrapbooking, snow, jewelry, boutique shopping, and Florida Gators football.
I am determined to have a wonderful year with your child! If you have any questions or concerns please let me know by email or ClassDojo. I will try my best to respond within 24 hours.
Thank you for your cooperation and for sharing your child with me this year.