- Making Connections-Self-Text-World We do this in class weekly, so your child should be familiar with these concepts. These are great maps to assist your child with making connections to the items they are reading.
- Graphic Novel/Comic Strip Writing Templates
- These are excellent resources for sequencing, summarizing, retelling, and story elements of the books your child is reading.
- IXL- Practice 3rd Grade Skills
- EPIC Books- Send Mrs. Blanton your email to get a free subscription! firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a great resource we use in class daily. You can request free account access by clicking on this link.
- Storyline Online
- Everyday at 3pm The Cinncinnati Zoo introduces a new animal from their facility on their FB page. Previous days are also on YOUTUBE.
Please read with your child each night.
It really does make a difference!
Special Class Schedule
Monday-Art Tuesday-Music/Guidance Wednesday-Library Thursday-PE Friday-PE
Follow our class on Twitter @Blanton2nd