Welcome to Ms. Rees's Website
Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelor of Arts in Secondary Mathematics Education with a minor in Psychology from Tusculum College. Master of Arts in Curriculum & Instruction with a Math Emphasis from Tusculum College.
Ms. Laura Rees
Hello everyone! My name is Ms. Rees. I am beginning my 8th year of teaching, and my fifth year at Daniel Boone. Over the course of the past 8 years, I have had the pleasure of teaching Algebra 1, Algebra 2, Advanced Algebra & Trig, Statistics, AP Statistics, and Bridge Math. I also have the great joy of being the Head Cheerleading Coach at Boone.
As we navigate through this new year, please be sure that you are checking Canvas and your school e-mail DAILY. Canvas will be my top resource when communicating assignments. You can find our daily agenda under the annoucements tab on Canvas.
If you have any questions or concerns, PLEASE feel free to reach out to me. I check my email frequently, and I want to help in any way that I can.
1st Period: Algebra 2
2nd Period: Algebra 2
3rd Period: Algebra 2 Lab
4th Period: Algebra 2
5th Period: Planning
- School Chromebook or other computer device with mic and camera
- Writing Utensils
- Paper for Notetaking and Scratch Work
Additional Helpful Supplies:
- Graphing Calculator - TI 84+ or TI 84+CE are what I am personally most familiar with. These are also ACT approved calculators.
- Printer - Allows students to print off notes instead of having to write everything down
- Binder - Allows students to keep all work organized so they can refer back to it through out the semester