Recommended Assignments for Closure
Work to do every single day:
- Read for 20 minutes (or more)
- Practice your multiplication facts
- write them out 3 times each
- roll 2 dice (from a board game) and multiply those numbers
- get out some playing cards, draw 2 cards, and multiply the numbers on each card
- Quiz a sibling or an adult
- If you can get online, go to IXL and do one Math and one Language skill each day
- If you need your login, message me through Dojo or email and I will send it to you
- I will be sending out messages through Dojo with a login to our Math book website, Think Central.
- There will be several assignments on Think Central to do
- Log on to Prodigy and work there for about 15-20 minutes
- Log on to Readworks and do one text and question set (if you score less than 80%, I will reassign it to you)
Amber Davis, 4th Grade
Degrees and Certifications:
BS in Elementary Education BS in Religious Studies
Mrs. Amber Davis
I have been teaching for 13 years. I've taught 6th, 1st, and 4th grades. This is my fourth year at Lamar, and I love this school!
I teach all subjects in 4th grade. My class is a fun and energetic place to learn and grow.
I love communication and hope to help your child be as successful as possible.