To all Grandview Eagles,
I miss being with you each day, but I can't wait to see you in August. I hope you have a wonderful summer! Find ways to stay active and enjoy being outside as much as possible. I am so proud of all of your hard work! See you soon!
Don't forget to check out our website full of games and actvities, which will be up even throughout the summer.
Here are some activities you can do at home to contiune being physically active daily:
- Go Noodle https://www.gonoodle.com/
- Freeze Dance https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UcZWXvgMZE
- Jungle Animal Movement Song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNELmTbw9yM
- Knees Up Mother Brown https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlZwhEn3uuw
- Listen and Move https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j24_xH5uvdA
Also, check out the following pictures below for some fitness activities and challenges!
Degrees and Certifications:
Welcome to PE with Coach Painter!
I teach Physical Education here at Grandview, where I am the lead teacher for Pre-K through 3rd grade. I also coach volleyball and girl's basketball. I have a bachelor's degree in Exercise Science with an emphasis in physical education and a minor in coaching. Outside of school, I so enjoy working out, fishing, kayaking, hiking, gardening, and just being outside with my husband. I am proud to be an Eagle!