Need to go to the Counseling Office?
Looking for Scholarships?
To fill out your FAFSA make sure to use the link above or go to fafsa.gov.
Here are some helpful videos to step you through completing the FAFSA.
Applications Now Accepted for the 2020-21 Governor's School Program
We are pleased to announce that all eleven Governor’s Schools are now accepting applications for their 2020-21 summer programs. Each school offers a unique learning environment for students interested in one of the following disciplines: the arts, humanities, agriculture science, STEM programs, advanced mathematics, physics, leadership, international studies, Tennessee history, or potential teaching careers.
Each university host site offers a challenging and high-intensity program for rising 11th- and 12th-grade students nominated by high school faculty.
For additional information and application instructions, click here.
Need Help? Contact 2-1-1
Need help finding resources? Contact 2-1-1 is an organization assisting Northeast Tennessee. They can help with abuse, loneliness, depression, temporary financial assistance, medical direction, support group information, crisis intervention, senior assurance calls, volunteer opportunities and much more. They work with over 600 community agencies that can meet your needs. Families can contact 211 by Calling - (423) 246-2273, Texting – 898211, or Clicking - Contact211NETN.org. They are open Monday through Friday 9 am to 9 pm. Voice messages left after hours will be returned the next business day. Services are free and confidential.
SENIORS TN PROMISE - CLASS OF 2021
- BY DEC 1, 2020 - APPLY to the Tennessee Promise Scholarship Program
- Starting OCT 1st, 2020 - FILE the 2021-22 FAFSA using 2019 tax records.
- FALL/SPRING - Attend your meeting dates: Meeting location will be at DBHS and will be announced as soon as available.
- FALL - Apply to community/technical college
- BETWEEN NOV 3, 2020 and BY JULY 1, 2021 - Complete and SUBMIT your first 8 hours of community service. Guidelines will be in your handbook that you will receive in October.
Here are some helpful videos explaining TN Promise