Upcoming 9th grade registration
Please go the website associated with your last name to schedule an appointment with your High School Counselor. If you have problems scheduling an appointment online you can contact Daniel Boone’s Counseling office at (423) 477-1615 to speak with Ms. Sparks, the counseling secretary.
Last Name A-F
Last Name G-M
Last Name N-Z
Need to go to the Counseling Office?
Looking for Scholarships?
To fill out your FAFSA make sure to use the link above or go to fafsa.gov.
Here are some helpful videos to step you through completing the FAFSA.
Need Help? Contact 2-1-1
Need help finding resources? Contact 2-1-1 is an organization assisting Northeast Tennessee. They can help with abuse, loneliness, depression, temporary financial assistance, medical direction, support group information, crisis intervention, senior assurance calls, volunteer opportunities and much more. They work with over 600 community agencies that can meet your needs. Families can contact 211 by Calling - (423) 246-2273, Texting – 898211, or Clicking - Contact211NETN.org. They are open Monday through Friday 9 am to 9 pm. Voice messages left after hours will be returned the next business day. Services are free and confidential.
SENIORS TN PROMISE - CLASS OF 2021
- BY DEC 1, 2020 - APPLY to the Tennessee Promise Scholarship Program
- Starting OCT 1st, 2020 - FILE the 2021-22 FAFSA using 2019 tax records.
- BY MAY, 31st - View your MANDATORY MEETING WEBINAR! The link to the youtube video will explain where/how: How To View Webinar
- FALL - Apply to community/technical college
- BETWEEN NOV 3, 2020 and BY JULY 1, 2021 - Complete and SUBMIT your first 8 hours of community service. Guidelines will be in your handbook that you will receive in October.
Here are some helpful videos explaining TN Promise