Need to go to the Counseling Office?
Looking for Scholarships?
Senior Financial Aid NightThis year we will not be having a Senior Financial Aid night in person. THEC/TSAC are instead offering Webinars 4 times a day beginning on Monday, August 10th. If you are planning to continue your education in the state of Tennessee after graduation, we suggest you attend one of these webinars. If you are going to attend a webinar, you must register prior. https://www.tn.gov/thec/covid-19-campus-information/outreach-virtual-presentations.1.html
Need Help? Contact 2-1-1
Need help finding resources? Contact 2-1-1 is an organization assisting Northeast Tennessee. They can help with abuse, loneliness, depression, temporary financial assistance, medical direction, support group information, crisis intervention, senior assurance calls, volunteer opportunities and much more. They work with over 600 community agencies that can meet your needs. Families can contact 211 by Calling - (423) 246-2273, Texting – 898211, or Clicking - Contact211NETN.org. They are open Monday through Friday 9 am to 9 pm. Voice messages left after hours will be returned the next business day. Services are free and confidential.
SENIORS TN PROMISE - CLASS OF 2021
- BY NOV 2, 2020 - APPLY to the Tennessee Promise Scholarship Program
- BY FEB 1, 2021 - Starting Oct 1, 2020, FILE the 2021-22 FAFSA using 2019 tax records.
- FALL/SPRING - Attend your meeting dates: Meeting location will be at DBHS and will be announced as soon as available.
- FALL - Apply to community/technical college
- BETWEEN NOV 3, 2020 and BY JULY 1, 2021 - Complete and SUBMIT your first 8 hours of community service. Guidelines will be in your handbook that you will receive in October.
Here are some helpful videos explaining TN Promise