Welcome to Mr. Oligny's Math Class Web Page!!
Thanks for looking here to find information to help your student!!
If you need to contact me, please see the link below. You can e-mail me there or leave a phone number if you'd like me to call you. We can also schedule a conference any time you feel the need.
I hope you find the information you are looking for. I will try to keep this updated for the assignments and homework being assigned on a daily basis, but please bear with me if I miss a day here and there.
Thanks for the opportunity to teach your child!
If you need to contact me, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Oligny's Class Schedule
7:50 - 8:00 - Initial Bell - Tardy after 8am
8:00 - 8:55 - Specials - PE, Library, Music & Art - (PE on Monday and Friday, Library Tues., Art Wed., Music Thurs)
8:55 - 9:35 - Extended Learning
935 - 11:05 - Block I - 8th Grade Math 8-O
11:05 - 1:20 - Block II - 8th Grade Math 8-H
Lunch - 12:30 - 12:55
1:20 - 3:00 - Block III - 7th Grade Math 7-F
Math Supply List
Supplies we use daily:
- Blue/Red Pens for Grading
- #2 Wood or mechanical pencils with extra lead and erasers
- One 3" 3-ring binder with loose leaf paper - we will also have math book in it.
- 12" ruler with inches and centimeters - one with holes to put in the math binder - if you can get a 6" ruler, that's even better!
- 1 Protractor
- Composition Notebook for a Journal (pages are sewn in) - WE USE THIS DAILY!
- Loose leaf notebook paper - wide or college ruled. Graph paper is also very handy for about half of the 8th grade year of math!
- 2 or 3 glue sticks
- 2-3 different colored highlighters
- Set of 8 (or more) colored pencils
Other items on teachers' wish lists include: Clorox wipes, tissues, hand santizer, ziploc baggies (any size), Scotch tape, Aluminum Foil, paper towels, paper plates, popsicle sticks.