West View Elementary School Counselor
Welcome to the website for West View's Counseling and Guidance Program!
The Counseling and Guidance program at West View provides the Following services to ALL students
- Classroom Guidance Lessons
- Individual Counseling and Crisis Intervention
- Consultation and Collaboration with Parents, Teachers, Administration, and Members of the Community
- School supplies for students upon request
- Food Pantry items upon request
A little about me:
I have always had the privilege of calling East Tennessee home. My passion for education started at the age of 3. My mother instilled in me a desire to read at an early age and it has fueled a lifelong desire to learn ever since. Most recently I served in a post secondary role at a local community college for 10 years. While still working at the college, I decided to begin learning to serve K-12 students and went back to college to be a school counselor. I love the opportunity i have in this role to invest in each of the student's lives as I was so fortunate to have adults that invested in mine throughout my academic journey.