IMPORTANT INFORMATION: PLEASE SCROLL DOWN
Office Hours are Monday to Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Phones will only be answered during those times.
Message from the Principal
PARENTS...Here is a short video introducing Canvas
CLICK HERE to view a list of school supply suggestions from DCHS Teachers.
IMPORTANT PHONE NUMBERS:
Frontier Health Mobile Crisis Hotline: 877-928-9062
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
Mental Health Crisis Text Line: text HOME to 741741
Contact 2-1-1: (423) 246-2273, Texting – 898211, or on the web: https://Contact211NETN.org
Need help finding resources? Contact 2-1-1 is an organization assisting Northeast Tennessee. They can help with abuse, loneliness, depression, temporary financial assistance, medical direction, support group information, crisis intervention, senior assurance calls, volunteer opportunities and much more. They work with over 600 community agencies that can meet your needs. Families can contact 211 by Calling - (423) 246-2273, Texting – 898211, or Clicking - Contact211NETN.org. They are open Monday through Friday 9 am to 9 pm. Voice messages left after hours will be returned the next business day. Services are free and confidential.
We Are Pioneers Promo Video
Class of 2022
ACT, College & Scholarship Info
- Daily math questions with solutions.
- Source for researching and applying to college in Tennessee.
- Which occupations will be in high demand? How much will it pay? What training does it require? This tool from the Bureau of Labor Statistics can help you find answers to these questions and more.
- Timed full-length practice tests.
- WAY more than just ACT (SAT, AP, GED, etc.)
- Sign up by creating username & password. No personal information required!
- VERY COOL!
6:30 PM DCHS Freshman Boys Basketball
3:00 PM - 4:30 PM Miss DCHS Practice
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Chess Club