Welcome to Second Grade
Welcome to Mrs. Cradic's Class
Let's Have A Great Year in Second Grade!
- Please join Class Dojo so I can communicate with you and your child. I have sent everyone an invite. If you did not receive an invite, please email (Cradicm@wcde.org) and let me know.
- I am looking forward to getting to know you and your child this year!
Skills to practice regularly:
- Reading Skills- Letter recognition, letter sounds.
- WCDE "No Excuse" Words
- Writing skills- Practice writing the letters of the alphabet and short sight words.
- Math Skills- Orally count to 20. Write numbers to 20.
F 69 or >
In case of inclement weather/early release, please make sure your child knows how they are getting home.
I am a Cherokee working to be the best that I can be!
LAMAR SCHOOL MISSION STATEMENT
The administration, faculty, and staff of Lamar School strive to meet the
educational needs of all students enabling them to be responsible and productive citizens.
Learning is a process which is cultivated through the collaborative
efforts of the school, home, and community.