1. Always respect others. This includes raising your hand to speak, showing kindness to others, using your inside voice, keeping your hands to yourself, and working nicely in groups.
2. Always be prepared for class with paper, pencil, planner, assignments, textbooks, etc.
3. Change subjects quickly and quietly.
4. Always do what the teacher asks immediately.
5. During whole group teaching time, always remain seated. That means do not get up to sharpen your pencil or get into your locker unless you have raised your hand and have permission to get up.