IMPORTANT INFORMATION: PLEASE SCROLL DOWN
Office Hours are Monday to Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Phones will only be answered during those times.
The USDA extends daily curbside meal pick-up and meal delivery for all children age 0-18 regardless if they are enrolled in a Washington County school or not. CLICK HERE for details.
2020-2021 Remote Learning Contract (Updated) CLICK HERE to download.
2020-2021 Parking Pass Application. CLICK HERE to get one.
2020-2021 Free and Reduced Lunch Applications:
To visit the county's Food & Nutrition page, CLICK HERE
To submit the online Free & Reduced Lunch Form, CLICK HERE
To get the Printable Free/ Reduced Lunch Application, CLICK HERE
Para conseguir la aplicación gratis de almuerzo en Español, hacer un CLIC AQUÍ
IMPORTANT PHONE NUMBERS:
Frontier Health Mobile Crisis Hotline: 877-928-9062
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
Mental Health Crisis Text Line: text HOME to 741741
Contact 2-1-1: (423) 246-2273, Texting – 898211, or on the web: https://Contact211NETN.org
Need help finding resources? Contact 2-1-1 is an organization assisting Northeast Tennessee. They can help with abuse, loneliness, depression, temporary financial assistance, medical direction, support group information, crisis intervention, senior assurance calls, volunteer opportunities and much more. They work with over 600 community agencies that can meet your needs. Families can contact 211 by Calling - (423) 246-2273, Texting – 898211, or Clicking - Contact211NETN.org. They are open Monday through Friday 9 am to 9 pm. Voice messages left after hours will be returned the next business day. Services are free and confidential.
We Are Pioneers Promo Video
Class of 2019
ACT, College & Scholarship Info
- Daily math questions with solutions.
- Source for researching and applying to college in Tennessee.
- Which occupations will be in high demand? How much will it pay? What training does it require? This tool from the Bureau of Labor Statistics can help you find answers to these questions and more.
- Timed full-length practice tests.
- WAY more than just ACT (SAT, AP, GED, etc.)
- Sign up by creating username & password. No personal information required!
- VERY COOL!