Read and Write instructions for extension on Google chrome
If the student needs assignments read out loud to them they will need to go and download the Read and Write App onto their computer or phone. They have to be using Chromebook.
Steps to get Read and Write:
- Go to search bar and type in Chrome Web Store
- Click the first link
- Go to the search bar on the left side and type in “Read and Write”
- It will be a purple icon, click add to chrome
- They will then see a little purple icon that looks like a puzzle piece in the top right corner of their computer screen.
- When they need something read to them, they will click the icon and then click the play icon for it to read the assignment to them.