Free Remote Learning Educational Resources for Families
Spectrum Internet-offering free internet for students- 1.844.488.8398
English Language Arts Resources
- BrainPop-BrainPop is a group of educational websites with over 1,000 short animated movies for students in grades K-12, together with quizzes and related materials, covering the subjects of science, social studies, English, math, engineering and technology, health, and arts and music
- EPIC -The leading digital library for kids offering unlimited access to 35000 of the best children's books of all time.
- Fluency and Fitness-21 day free access to K-2 reading and math topics while incorporating movement.
- Funbrain-Educational games for kids of all ages. Math, reading, online books and learning games are just some of the site's many treats.
- Funbrain Jr.-helps preschoolers and kindergarteners jump start their journey of learning with engaging online games, stories and printables.
- Growing Book by Book-Bring joy and play into children’s lives through books.
- HighlightsKids-The place for children of all ages to play games and discover new jokes, surveys, answers to science questions, and fun crafts and recipes from Highlights.
- National Geographic Kids-Students can explore the world through books and games.
- Scholastic-Even when schools are closed, you can keep the learning going with these special cross-curricular journeys. Every day includes four separate learning experiences, each built around a thrilling, meaningful story or video. Kids can do them on their own, with their families, or with their teachers. Just find your grade level and let the learning begin!
- Storyline Online-Storyline Online is available 24 hours a day for children, parents, caregivers and educators worldwide. Each book includes supplemental curriculum developed by a credentialed elementary educator, aiming to strengthen comprehension and verbal and written skills for English-language learners.
- Squiggle Park-building mastery of foundational reading skills through practice and play.
- ReadWorks-Create a free account then log on to access the FREE library of content, curriculum, and tools.
- Reading Rockets-Reading Rockets is a national multimedia project that offers a wealth of research-based reading strategies, lessons, and activities designed to help young children learn how to read and read better.
- ReadWriteThink-Looking for engaging ways to introduce your child to reading? Need some age-appropriate book suggestions or rainy day activities? The materials here are your answer—all of them created by experts to be fun, educational, and easy to use outside of school.
TeachYourMonsterToRead-Covers everything from letters and sounds to reading full sentences.