I know that we are in new territory, but we will navigate this together!
My google classroom expectations:
1) I want your child to log on during their regular class time. Each live meet will be 15 - 20 minutes. We will log on whole group (everyone) on Mondays and Fridays. Tuesdays - Thursdays will be small groups.
2) Even if we are not logged on live, there will be assignments or lessons for them to watch and/or work on throughout the week.
3) Assignments are posted on Monday and are due on Friday by 11:59 pm.
4) Attendance forms will be taken every day for each class, please fill these out by 11:59 pm.
5) Participation is expected by all students, if you have any questions or issues please feel free to email me at email@example.com.
We will get through this together! I am so excited to be working with you and your child this year!!!
Assignments for 3/16-20, 2020 (you may have to copy and paste the link to make them work)
*** I WILL UPLOAD THE DAILY ASSIGNMENTS IN A PDF FORM ON BAND**
Everything is very flexible, so please just contact me with any questions/concerns!!!
Monday: New Deal Article
Tuesday - New Deal Article
Wednesday - Questions
Thursday - Progressive Era
Friday - Progressive Era
I will also be using Readworks to help offer additional resources on our Social Studies topics as available.
Check for assignments on readworks.org and submit when you are finished, if your grade warrants, I will allow you a revision or redo.
Here are the class codes for Readworks, be sure that you are using your correct class! I will let you know if there is an assignment posted.
1st period - 2NQXXQ
2nd period - 3XB7UT
7th period - MFTGNS
8th period - S4WUB7
***ALL PASSWORDS ARE 1234***
**Help students keep reading with FREE Remote Student Access.**
During this time, EPIC! Books is offering free books for students to read. Please send me your (parent email) so that I may send you an invitation to join this wonderful educational tool that is used in my ELA classes. Once I send you the invite, your child can have access to 35,000 online books! Please send me your email! My email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Epic can help empower your students to keep reading and learning at home during COVID-19 school closures.Share free Remote Student Access with parents through the end of the school year*, no credit card required.We hope this helps share the joy of reading with your students from afar.
Bass's ELA EPIC books code vug2333 this code may work when the students try to log in.