Yes, Here at Grandview we have After School Care until 6:00 p.m. You will need to sign up for this service.
All vehicles must have a CAR DISMISSAL CARD with Grandview decal. Please register at Open House or with the school office.
*Student(s) name and grade level will be placed on the card. Place it on the right hand side of your dashboard (passenger side).
1. School dismissal begins at 3:15 P.M. All grade levels will be dismissed by intercom.
2. Car Riders will be dismissed from the south (Greeneville side) entrance.
3. Parent who are picking up students must remain in their vehicles at all times.
4. Your child's name must be visible in the car front window to attendants.
5. Anyone who does not have a card in their vehicle will be asked to park and sign students out at the office.
6. Only the "Car Rider Lane" is used to pick up students. do not park or leave your vehicle in the "Car Rider Lane."
7. Students should load and unload on the right side of the car to keep them out of traffic
8. Please watch teachers and staff on duty for traffic directions to ensure that all vehicles are loaded safely.
9. If your child cannot buckle into his/her carseat without assistance, please pull out of carline into the parking lot to assist your child. When our carline workers have to stop and assist students, it significantly slows traffice flow. In addition, we want our carline assistants to keep their full attention on what is happening around them in order to make sure carline is safe for all students.
10. During dismissal students are called to one of our loading stations by its number. Please pull forward to that number and do not ask your child/children to come to you. Students are asked not to load until prompted by a staff member when the flow of traffice has stopped.
11. When all cars are filled, an attendant will direct the cars to leave the loading zone. The next set of cars will be directed to move up until all students have been dismissed.
12. Bus parking area and the bus lane are not to be used for student pickup. (front entrance).
1. The school building will be opened promptly at 7:45 a.m. Students are to arrive on campus no earlier then 7:45 a.m., unless they are participants in the School Age Child Care, and must be pre-enrolled. (minimal cost)
2. Car Riders will drop off from the west (Greeneville side) entrance.
3. All students arriving between 7:45 a.m. and 8:10 a.m. are to go to the Gym. Staff members will be on duty to assist students.
4. Students must be dropped off at the drop off area. Do not drop off students in front of the building or in the parking lot.
5. Only the "Car Rider Lane" is used to drop off students. Do not park or leave your vehicle in the "Car Rider Lane."
6. Bus parking area and the bus lane are not to be used for student pickup.