Our teachers are sharing resources and assignments during school closure!
Pre K- Class Dojo and Classroom Webpage
Kindergarten- Classroom Website and BAND; Mrs. Cradic will also communicate through Class Dojo
1st Grade- Class Dojo, BLOOMZ, Classroom Webpage, BAND App, Seesaw (Classroom Specific)
2nd Grade- Class Dojo and Classroom Webpage (Educational Links)
3rd Grade- Class Dojo and Classroom Webpage
4th Grade- Class Dojo and Classroom Webpage
5th Grade- BAND App and Classroom Webpage
6th Grade- BAND App, Google Classroom, Classroom Webpage (resources)
7th Grade- BAND App, Google Classroom, and Classroom Webpage (resources)
8th Grade- BAND App and Letter (Snail Mail)
- ELA: student email, CANVAS, and classroom webpage;
- MATH: student email, Google Classroom, amd classroom webpage;
- SCIENCE/SS: Classroom Webpage (resources and Civil War assignment)
- Art- Classroom Webpage
- Phys Ed- Classroom Webpage, Lamar School Dojo, BAND App
- CDC K-4 class (phone calls, text messages, mailing activities to students, classroom webpage)
- K-5 Special Education Intervention- email, snail mail, updating web page, Class DoJo
- 6-8 Special Education Intervention- E-mail, phone calls, and text, updated webpage, Canvas, google classroom
- Intervention- Classroom webpage and email
If your child needs school supplies and/or paper copies of educational resources, you may pick them up during daytime working hours. Please let your child's teaher know if this is the best way for your family to access materials.
Welcome to Lamar School
Students may enter the building at 7:45 AM. Before school care is available provided by SACC beginning at 6:45 AM.
Individuals with disabilities desiring access to Lamar School, the Athletic Fields or the Gym, are encouraged to call the school office at 753-1130 to make arrangements.
Click HERE for a map to the school
I am a Cherokee working to be the best that I can be!
Coordinated school Health
The Washington County Coordinated School Health Program has sought to create an environment where teachers can teach and students can learn by addressing health-related barriers to learning. Please visit our webpage to find information about immunizations, the shoe program, health insurance, and more by clicking HERE