Parents/Guardians/Families:Please make sure that your child's school meal account
is up to date and has adequate funds for their purchases at all times.
This can be checked at any time by calling the cafeteria directly
or emailing me through the contact information listed below.
Students that owe money to the cafeteria will not be allowed
to purchase extra items until the debt is paid in full.
This includes entree items like pizza,
beverages like juice and milk, vegetables, fruit, etc.Free/Reduced meal forms can be filled out at any time. Call the office to request a form or fill out an online form by clicking HERE. If your financial circumstances have changed, please contact me
as soon as possible so that I can help you complete the correct paperwork.If you need to make changes to a student's account
(transferring money between siblings, limiting purchases, etc.),
please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending in a written note.
I must have a hard copy on file in my office before any changes can be made.Cafeteria office hours are Monday - Friday, 6:30 AM - 2 PM.
Thank you for your cooperation.S tephanie Brumley
**Prices Subject to Change**
Breakfast $1.60 daily
Student Reduced Priced Breakfast $.30
Adult Breakfast $2.25
Lunch Grades K-4 $2.40 daily
Lunch Grades 5-8 $2.50 daily
Student Reduced Priced Lunch $.40
Adult Lunch $3.50
Student Meal Accounts
Money for student meal accounts may be turned in Monday-Friday, 7 AM-2 PM.
We accept cash and checks only.
- Checks should be made payable to Fall Branch School.
- Please put the money in an envelope with child's full name on the outside.
- Students can purchase extra items, but they will need to have money with them or in their account.
- If there is a balance due on a student's school meal account, they will not be allowed to purchase extra items (baked chips, granola bars, cookies, etc.) until the balance is paid in full.
- Limits on purchasing extra items can be placed on a student's meal account. If you would like to limit the amount of extra items that the student can purchase, please send a note with the student or email me at email@example.com.
- Students are issued a PIN that they need to memorize.
For a complete lunch, students must take three
(but may take all) of the following items.
One item must be a fruit or vegetable.
One serving of milk
One serving of meat or meat alternative (beans, etc.)
One serving of bread or other grain
Two servings of fruits and/or vegetables.
(Can be one of each, two fruits or two vegetables, but the maximum is two.)
If the student chooses to take individual items from the lunch line, they will be charged per item and not the full lunch price.
Please contact me with questions or concerns. My office hours are Monday - Friday, 6:30am - 2pm.
Here's to a happy and healthy year at Fall Branch School!
Stephanie Brumley, Cafeteria Manager