Welcome to the home of the Gamecocks!
Principal - Cathy Humphries
Assistant Principal - Cody Patterson1518 Gray Station - Sulphur Springs RoadJonesborough, TN 37659Phone: 423-753-1140 Fax: 423-753-1146Regular School Hours 7:35 am - 2:35 pm
- April 16, 23-26, 29: TN Ready testing
- April 18: Band concert for band students at Daniel Boone High School @ 6:30
- April 19: Good Friday NO SCHOOL
- May 1-3: Cheerleading tryouts
- May 6: Physicals for 8th graders ONLY @ 11:30. Cost is $25.00 and students must have a signed permission form. Transportation will be provided. All athletes must have a physical dated after April 15, 2019.
- May 9: STEM Night at Sulphur Springs 6-7:30 pm
- May 14: Aerojet perfect attendance picnic
- May 22-23: Honors Day (times to come)
- 22: 5th, 3rd, 1st, and 4th grades
- 23: 7th, 6th, K, 2nd
- May 23: 8th Grade Promotion
- May 24: Last day of school- abbreviated day
- Shop Shutterfly or Tiny Prints for your cards and gifts and help our school earn 8% back: http://sulphurspringsschool.shutterflystorefront.com/
Please see teachers' individual classroom sites for their school supplies lists.The vision of Sulphur Springs School is to be a learning community that provides all students with the tools necessary to reach their personal and academic potential.The mission of Sulphur Springs School, in partnership with all stakeholders, is to provide a safe environment where students can learn skills, values, and attitudes to ultimately become productive members of society.
Click below for parent resources and ideas
Individuals with disabilities desiring access to Sulphur Springs School, Athletic Fields, or Gym are encouraged to call the school office to make arrangements.
The Washington County Department of Education does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, disability, age or religious affiliations in its programs, activities, or hiring practices.
Help Your School
Shop Shutterfly or Tiny Prints for your holiday cards and gifts and help our school earn 8% back:
Click above banner for more information about how you can give back to your school at OfficeMax or Office Depot:
SULPHUR SPRINGS ELEM SCHOOL ID : 70092930 - JONESBOROUGH , TNPlease visit your local Food City and when you are at the cash register have the cashier link your Food City Value Card to Sulphur Springs School. Our School PLU# is 40747 After that everytime you shop you will be earning valuable points for our school. This must be done every year, so if you've done it in the past please do it again.