1. The school building will be opened promptly at 7:45 a.m. Students are to arrive on campus no earlier then 7:45 a.m., unless they are participants in the School Age Child Care, and must be pre-enrolled. (minimal cost)
2. Car Riders will drop off from the west (Greeneville side) entrance.
3. All students arriving between 7:45 a.m. and 8:10 a.m. are to go to the Gym. Staff members will be on duty to assist students.
4. Students must be dropped off at the drop off area. Do not drop off stuents in front of the building or in the parking lot.
5. Only the "Car Rider Lane" is used to drop off students. Do not park or leave your vehicle in the "Car Rider Lane."
6. Bus parking area and the bus lane are not to be used for student pickup.